PDA

View Full Version : This years paint job.

SvoBrown
07-21-2007, 07:37 AM
I have always wanted the Orange like on the cobra. The first svo that I looked at buying was close to this color. All the sail panels, bi-wing, and trim will be black.
Let me know what you think of the color. It might be some darker than the ford color. I've seen some ugly orange and some pretty orange.
I got a 50/50 chance!

I start painting next week.

ncontt
07-21-2007, 09:15 AM
Do It

TheJeanyus
07-21-2007, 10:17 AM
That's going to look cool. :nice:

joker
07-21-2007, 11:49 AM
Just a question, but why not just get the paint code off a cobra and have the exact color mixed if that is what you want? I have a thing for orange stangs by the way, so I think it would look cool. My favorite orange that mustangs came in was bright tangerine on the 96 gt's.

oo-gonzo
07-21-2007, 08:23 PM
Good color and go with the black accents. I would also throw in some silver. It will add a pop to the car. Not a lot, just a small amount, like silver pin stripes or door handles, mabye even some billet trim. Gas lid, windshield wipers, ect.. I think that a little silver will set a orange and black car off.

SvoBrown
07-21-2007, 09:25 PM
I got this color from a guy in Tenn. His 72 ford truck was a show winner. Just like the shade. I think it is darker than the comp orange.
Silver would show it out some. May do it low on the car so not to add to much. I'll take more pic's as I go.