PDA

View Full Version : review section

joker
02-17-2005, 10:29 AM
I am not sure if Lee thinks it would be a good idea or not, but what about maybe a business and product review section? That way we can share our positive, and negative buying expeiriances and maybe help others out.

That way we know what companies and products are good, and which ones to stay away from.

QWKSNKE
02-17-2005, 12:19 PM
I'll look into it this evening

joker
02-17-2005, 12:34 PM
Another thing that would be cool if possible would be to create the room where post cannot be replied to, that way you dont end up with someone giving a bad review, and then someone else starting a whole big arguement. Just a thought.

PonyChick
02-17-2005, 02:05 PM
Another thing that would be cool if possible would be to create the room where post cannot be replied to, that way you dont end up with someone giving a bad review, and then someone else starting a whole big arguement. Just a thought.

That would probably be good afterall it is an OPINION and you're not allowed to have those on the internet. :jester:

joker
02-17-2005, 02:10 PM
That would probably be good afterall it is an OPINION and you're not allowed to have those on the internet. :jester:
Well, my thinking is that it would keep the section from turning into an all out bitch fest. I would definitely set it up where it isnt really a discussion format, merely a place to post your expieriance with a company or product, but not to comment on the post by others.

TheJeanyus
02-17-2005, 02:15 PM
The only problem with that would be you might end up with 30 threads all about the same company, so it would sort of be a PITA to browse through them. I think a disclaimer stickied at the top saying that all argumentative (and hijacked) threads would be locked would be better. That way, a thread on one company could contain multiple reviews from different people who might've had different experiences. :shrug:

TheJeanyus
02-17-2005, 02:16 PM
Your opinion isn't stock. :jester:

PonyChick
02-17-2005, 02:16 PM
Well, my thinking is that it would keep the section from turning into an all out bitch fest. I would definitely set it up where it isnt really a discussion format, merely a place to post your expieriance with a company or product, but not to comment on the post by others.

Oh I agree wholeheartedly. I was just being a smartass. :D

PonyChick
02-17-2005, 02:26 PM
Your opinion isn't stock. :jester:
:lol:

QWKSNKE
02-24-2005, 10:13 AM
Added :nice: