StreetStangs.net

StreetStangs.net (http://www.streetstangs.net/forumindex.php)
-   Welcome Forum (http://www.streetstangs.net/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Old nEWBIE hERE (http://www.streetstangs.net/showthread.php?t=7228)

BUCK 08-28-2006 06:10 PM

Old nEWBIE hERE

WASSUP!

Hi, my name is Buck I am a Aries. I like long walks at the dragstrip and a good birdie every now and then. I live in Cedar Springs, have a wife and 4 kids. I am a student at JSU with but two semeters left to complete my first degree. My favorite beer is Guiness Draught and I like cookies!

uvbnhad 08-28-2006 06:19 PM

You didn't work for Radio Shack a few years back did you? I knew someone named Buck from out that direction.

Ponygirl 08-28-2006 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BUCK (Post 96203)
WASSUP!

Hi, my name is Buck I am a Aries. I like long walks at the dragstrip and a good birdie every now and then. I live in Cedar Springs, have a wife and 4 kids. I am a student at JSU with but two semeters left to complete my first degree. My favorite beer is Guiness Draught and I like cookies!

:wave: "Do you like Pina Coladas...getting caught in the rain and the feel of the ocean and the taste of champagne?" :D

Seriously, congrats on the getting your degree. :chug: It is a great feeling to accomplish that especially when you have a family and are working full time. We need to get together and celebrate your graduation. What is your major?

BUCK 08-28-2006 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponygirl (Post 96205)
:wave: "Do you like Pina Coladas...getting caught in the rain and the feel of the ocean and the taste of champagne?" :D

Seriously, congrats on the getting your degree. :chug: It is a great feeling to accomplish that especially when you have a family and are working full time. We need to get together and celebrate your graduation. What is your major?

Champagne makes me yak but I like pina colodas, but they got to have a piece of pinapple on the lip of the glass and a little umbrella. :metal:

Occupational Health and Safety :banana:

: puts on HSE hat:

Are you typing with a Ergonomic set up? If not you are generating multiple risk factors such as Awkward posture and contact stress that can lead to serious CTDs.

:HSE hat off:

Pretty good huh?

BUCK 08-28-2006 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uvbnhad (Post 96204)
You didn't work for Radio Shack a few years back did you? I knew someone named Buck from out that direction.

Nope...I have not worked at radio shack...I am employed at honeywell with a few other members of this here board.

Italian LX 08-28-2006 07:52 PM

Welcome back, Richard :wave:

BUCK 08-29-2006 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Italian LX (Post 96212)
Welcome back, Richard :wave:

You just had to bring the Richard out didnt ya! Hello Brian.

EZ SPEED 08-29-2006 06:41 AM

hey Buck !!!

BUCK 08-29-2006 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EZ SPEED (Post 96252)
hey Buck !!!

Dont you have a truck to be working on? :jester:

Italian LX 08-29-2006 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BUCK (Post 96248)
You just had to bring the Richard out didnt ya! Hello Brian.

Hey, I could've called you Dick. :D