StreetStangs.net

StreetStangs.net (http://www.streetstangs.net/forumindex.php)
-   Dyno Room (http://www.streetstangs.net/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What is Blake deciding to do??? (http://www.streetstangs.net/showthread.php?t=12849)

Chris06GT 09-28-2008 07:07 PM

What is Blake deciding to do???

Hey guys, I heard that Blake was pulling up his dyno at Walker...I heard he was looking at a new building...I was wondering if anyone knows what he is doing, and where he might be moving to???

Thanks
Chris

sleepinggt 09-28-2008 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris06GT (Post 162272)
Hey guys, I heard that Blake was pulling up his dyno at Walker...I heard he was looking at a new building...I was wondering if anyone knows what he is doing, and where he might be moving to???

Thanks
Chris

i believe i heard that he was looking for a new building

Skillet 09-28-2008 07:29 PM

He should be moving to a place off of Chalkville Mountain Road.

Sendero 09-29-2008 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skillet (Post 162277)
He should be moving to a place off of Chalkville Mountain Road.

I heard that the guys from Icon Motorsports were buying some property next door to his new place. :jester:

Skillet 09-29-2008 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendero (Post 162324)
I heard that the guys from Icon Motorsports were buying some property next door to his new place. :jester:

That's good to hear. I was already starting to miss all the wheelies and open pipe harleys rolling through. :whip2:

Chris06GT 09-29-2008 02:49 PM

Thanks guys, even though I have no clue where Chalkville Mountain Rd is....I am up north Alabama, Blake tuned my 06 GT for me last summer, and I have done some more since, and was just about ready for a new tune....Can someone please keep me up to date on what he decides to do??? Thanks....

Chris

evrae205 09-29-2008 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris06GT (Post 162353)
Thanks guys, even though I have no clue where Chalkville Mountain Rd is....I am up north Alabama, Blake tuned my 06 GT for me last summer, and I have done some more since, and was just about ready for a new tune....Can someone please keep me up to date on what he decides to do??? Thanks....

Chris

its only a few miles from his old place. getting off the exit for trussville on i59 will drop you right off on it.

any word on the sale of his oil change? Or is he selling off any of the equipment? I haven't really talked to blake much since the shop closing. Guess i need to go by there.

Skillet 09-29-2008 07:51 PM

The oil change and the building the dyno is in has been sold and they closed on the 25th of this month. They were supposed to close on the 25th of last month but the new people didn't have their business permit yet so they moved it back a month. I have no idea what all went with it.

Chris06GT 09-30-2008 09:12 AM

Thanks for the info guys....If anything happens with him getting a new building let me know....Thanks

Chris

evrae205 09-30-2008 10:31 PM

i might have to go talk to the new owners about working there. I need something to do during the day.