StreetStangs.net

StreetStangs.net (http://www.streetstangs.net/forumindex.php)
-   Interior, Sound, and Shine (http://www.streetstangs.net/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   ACC Carpets... (http://www.streetstangs.net/showthread.php?t=3354)

coupe 08-22-2005 02:38 PM

ACC Carpets...

Ok; I hear ACC Carpets are made in Anniston?!? Do any of you East-Siderz have the hookup on a carpet or two? Mustang of course. :D

Anyone ever tried their product? It's F/S in all the mail-order and magazines.

Shorty 08-22-2005 02:51 PM

Re: ACC Carpets...

i talked to a guy a Steele on day that had just replaced his with one and recommended it. i will be replacing mine soon and plan to use this brand. FWIW. dont know where it is made tho.

Italian LX 08-22-2005 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coupe
Ok; I hear ACC Carpets are made in Anniston?!? Do any of you East-Siderz have the hookup on a carpet or two? Mustang of course. :D

I do. . . and she's pretty hot too. :dirty:

Quote:

Anyone ever tried their product? It's F/S in all the mail-order and magazines.

Lee has put one or two sets in his Cobra and had put one in the '94 GT before Richard got it. I plan on getting a set for the coupe when I do the cage.

It;s cheaper to get it through mail-order (as opposed to going to their place in Anniston because of the big discounts their dealers get; however, I recently met their marketing coordinator and can likely get a better discount. ;)

QWKSNKE 08-22-2005 03:43 PM

ACC is pretty much the only automotive carpet in the retail world. If you buy carpet from most restore type places it is ACC that you get. There are 1 or 2 other carpet manufacturers that I know of.

Its good carpet. Last ACC set i bought for the 93 came from Late Model Resto. Seemed to be the best price at the time

slvrbullit 08-22-2005 05:43 PM

Coupe you helped me install my ACC carpet last year in my car.

coupe 08-22-2005 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLVRBULLIT
...my ACC caret...

Yea. I thought of that later today. It was an awesome carpet. But yours was a nightmare of cutting excess right? Oh well; better that way than not enough material.

Italian...get that "marketing coordinator" all buttered up & maybe drunk...then get us all a discount. :nice:

If it's a girl, then maybe just ask her nicely. :jester:

:D

Italian LX 08-22-2005 08:25 PM

Quote:

Italian...get that "marketing coordinator" all buttered up & maybe drunk...then get us all a discount. :nice:

I'll see what I can do. :dirty:

rtusnake 08-22-2005 09:50 PM

I have a set of floor mats from them. They are very good quality to me.

QWKSNKE 08-23-2005 04:56 AM

I didn't have to cut any excess in mine :shrug:

EZ SPEED 08-23-2005 06:40 AM

I have used ACC carpet and mats for many years (since 1989) and they have always been high quality and fit very well. :nice: