View Single Post
Old 10-26-2005, 08:19 AM   #13
Cougar5.0

Re: How to hook up my LM-1 wideband to my Tweecer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by exgmguy
Yup, I had the wrong wire hooked up. The white wire needs to go to pin#27. It is dead nuts now.

Thanks!
Rob
Uggh, the red and white are BOTH outputs, they are just programmed differently - you can use either because you can easily reprogram the output using the Innovate! LM Programmer software (it's part of the Log Works package). One analog output is setup for 1-2V output for a meter - this is what Calcon wants to see. The other is setup to simulate an O2 sensor so that you can use the wideband as a narrowband input into the ECU. Either can be changed to whatever you want though...

Just as an example, I reprogrammed the output I'm using (I can't remember which wire I'm using as it doesn't matter) to 1-4V out to increase the resolution (make signal more noise immune). I even added an offset to the table voltages to compensate for the ground offset. The LM-1 uses a cable for power and so it's ground get's offset from the true ground at the ECU due to current flow in the cable. More information than you wanted I'm sure...
Cougar5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote