Thread: Sup all!
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 08:44 AM   #20
H8IMPORTS

I was planing on posting my kill story over here for SmoknSS but don't see a place for it? LOL

So anyway here you go SmoknSS!

I went to Taco Bell in Gardendale to get me something to eat and then head back to the hospital. Well I pulled up at Taco Bell and some guy started reving the motor of his BMW 325i as soon as I pulled up. So I reved my Mountaineer's motor up and he started laughing as well as his girlfriend! I hollered out the window I'll run. He looked at the Mercury and laughed and said sure. So we lined up and we was suppose to go on the 3rd honk well I jumped him a little bit. I went on I guess 2 1/2. lol I jumped right before he honked the 3rd time. Well we raced from the Ractrack in Gardendale till the interstate and I had him about 3 car lengths! I could see him in my rearveiw mirror. Well I let off and tried to get him to stop so we could talk. I was going to tell him sorry for jumping him but he didn't want to stop. Guess he got his feelings hurt by a stock a$$ Mercury Mountaineer! Yes the Mercury is a V8! lol
H8IMPORTS is offline   Reply With Quote