Thread: A9p Act
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2005, 06:19 PM   #13
gt90stang

Re: A9p Act

Hi all,

Yes I've check everything. Mine is a 2.2L and on decel it beats the heck out of the air and on tip-in the ACT shoots up over 256*F. Mine is pullied for 10# and delivers 8# into my built 306. I've used several ACT sensors and get the same results. I've datalogged with the bypass hooked up and bypassed and the ultimate temp remains the same, except for it runs cooler most of the time with the bypass connected and working. Under WOT or mid throttle the temps are cooler. Maybe I have too big a charger for the boost I running, don't know. I'm stuck with 91 Octane so have adjusted everything accordingly. I'm using the stock air box with a K&N, stock plumbing with a C&L 76mm MAF using a green tube. AFRs are spot on as demanded and it idles and runs great except occassionally this decel and tip-in issue. Once this is fixed I'm done tuning this beast. BTW on a cool day this thing will smoke my 275/40R17 DRs through 1st, 2nd then finally settle down in third if I get on the throttle a little too hard.

Don
gt90stang is offline   Reply With Quote