View Single Post
Old 06-25-2006, 03:02 PM   #4
Sevenup90

Re: A9L and A9M differences...please help

Thanks for the reply guys,
Was comparing the info for the A9L calibration that comes pre loaded in caledit to the calibration under the A9M pulldown tab, and was noticing that the two sets of numbers were radically different. I was also reading in the "getting started" manual that the software at some point stops attempting "to read the EEC catch code or strategy" and says that reading the eec will be covered later (which it never is). What is the correct way of getting the stock calibration from the EEC to my computer, assuming all of the correct connections have been made, and everything is functioning normally. Maybe I am missing something (followed the directions to the tee), or maybe I am insane (Doctor just let me back around sharp objects again, have you ever tried cutting a steak with a fork?)
I already tried doing a "read EEC" with the ignition in the run position (engine off) and the numbers don't change in caledit. Does the binary get automatically stored in a separate file that needs to be brought to the foreground? I really appreciate the help in advance. Thanks!
Sevenup90 is offline   Reply With Quote