Thread: 1994 Cobra
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 10:06 AM   #15
EZ SPEED
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOWN95GT View Post
Anyone here have experience with tig welders? I was going to buy some gauges to put in the car but if I’m installing the fast ecu I don’t think I will be able to use the ones I wanted and pretty much everything I wanted will be displayed on the laptop when tuning. So instead of buying gauges for the inside of the car I’m looking at buying a tig welder. I just don’t want to spend $3500 on something that I’m not going to use all the time, but would be nice to be able to smooth the engine bay, or weld in a cage down the road, or build my own intake piping.
The FAST setups are pretty awesome. I just installed a FAST EZ EFI 2.0, FAST Dual sync distributor, FAST E6 Ignition, and FAST E92 coil onto my step dads 1967 chevy truck that I built for him. It runs fantastic now!!

I used to have an Eastwood Co. TIG welder, seems like it was about $700 and it worked great. I am hearing good things about the new TIG's that Harbor Frieght is selling. prices look reasonable on those also.