Thread: budget 90 gt
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 10:35 PM   #1
waypastcrazy
ADDICTED TO SMALL BLOCKS

budget 90 gt

well i started on this to be a car to sale about a year ago and it has become a project that i like. picked car up at a good deal on some swapping around with my crazy brother.it was all stock except a few small things like it had subframe connectors and 373 gears. well heads were off engine when i got it and ecm and maf was gone. I also almost sold shortblock for 150. whew glad i did not do that!well I started with freshening up shortblock which was in good shape and was balanced.And luck would have it that a good friend of mine needed help on his 95 cobra and decided to give me a set of 72 cast iron heads that were cnc ported with bigger valves and dual springs with a set of 1.6 crane roller rocks.So it got started.Then I needed a cam and my brother called one day and said he found a crane powermax 2040 for 45 bucks so I bought it. then came across a trade on a 650 dp. so all and all the car is running well and I like it. it now has autometer 5 tach, 2 5/8 gauges ,torker 2 intake, underdrives,fordmotorsport wires,hei dizzy, headmen midlength headers, with h pipe and flows. so I guess it has became my project because I cant seem to stop tuning and modifying it. here is some pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1990gt 2.jpg (27.3 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg Wq2.jpg (7.2 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg Wq3.jpg (9.8 KB, 112 views)
NORTH EAST ALABAMA STANGS
waypastcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote