View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 02:07 AM   #22
kamerman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_G View Post
www.3.7mustang.com
www.v6power.net
the v6 mustang enthusiast's 2 best friends.

I've done a supercoupe swap on my old 95 sixxer. I ended up with 277 rwhp and 318 rwtq through a set of home ported heads and blower, custom cam, roller rockers, long tubes, and a J-Modded AODE.

After adding a 75 shot (for intake cooling purposes ) I dyno'd @ 335 rwhp and 375 rwtq. I do not know if I still have the dyno sheets, but the car was a blast to drive (for the little time I owned it afterwards) and put more than one heavy chevy to shame, along w/some mustangs and chargers/magnums.

Being that you're split port (as opposed to single port 94-95's) you have MANY options that were not open to me. I was into my engine and tranny set up for around 1500.00 not counting tuning. ALOT of people will tell you that the 7.5 rear is junk. Mine held up fine, but I will say it was already built when I got the car. It had a set of Ford Racing 3:73's, install kit and rear end girdle.

This time, I'm just going to swap in a v8. For around the same price, I'll have similar results with MUCH more potential.

In summary it's all in what you want to do.
honestly sounds like ALOT of fun swapping out a motor and once its done knowing that u did it. but its just aot of time i dont have my car is my day driver and i just cant have my car down that long. so like i said i have decided to sell ill post some pix of my car and a price on here soon and tell me what you guys think. see if my car is even worth what i think it is thanx again guys alot of good info and helped me make a decision
kamerman is offline   Reply With Quote