View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 01:12 PM   #4
86GT

Re: How to hook up my LM-1 wideband to my Tweecer?

I have a PLX device hooked up to the EVP sensor input. The LM-1 can also be hooked up the same way. You have to take the LM-1 output wire (0-5 vdc) and hook it up to the Brown with green striped wire.

I personally did not want to cut or splice into the factory wire loom, so I cut the end off one of my old O2 sensors connectors. It has the same connector style as the EVP. I the routed the PLX controller wire out to the EVP location and soldered the wire to the cut O2 sensor connector.

Now All I have to do it plug in either the EVP or the WB. It works great. You will then need to set the "EGR System Type" in the scalars section to 2. You will then need to build a payload that has the DIYWB enabled. Now in Cal Con you will need to go to the setup tab and select the correct WB transfer file. You will also need to select 'WB' in the second combo box.

That is it.

A9M, TwEECer, 306ci, 73mm C&L w Tuner Tube, Cobra Intake, 42# inj, Edelbrock 6037, E303 cam, 155 fuel pump, FPR, 70mm TB, E-Fan, 3.55 gears, Powerdyne 9psi actual 5psi...way more.
86GT is offline   Reply With Quote