View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 03:27 PM   #1
Mr.Slave

C&L vs. Pmas and some other tuning questions

I'm sure most of you don't remember me, but I was on here last year for a little while getting my car ready.. it never got finished, so this spring I'm trying to make it happen again.

Anyway, I've heard from numerous people to go with Pro-M/Pmas for my MAF and that was what I was dead set on until I just went to the local mustang shop. The guy there swears by C&L which I haven't heard too much good about, and he said he had nothing but problems with Pro-M when he carried them. I've heard the complete opposite.. Any thoughts?

Also, the guy said a tuner isn't neccessary for these cars. He said the A9l will work just fine with fuel pressure and timing adjustments on the dyno.. and truth in that? I don't want to have 30-40 hp hidden away because I didn't get a TwEECer and then tune it.
306 stock block, balanced forged internals, main girdle, cam motion custom grind, Twisted Wedge heads, GT-40 intake with port matched lower, 24# injectors, Big Shot plate kit, equal length shortys, o/r x-pipe, CAI, electric fan, A/C and smog delete, all the supporting mods.
Mr.Slave is offline   Reply With Quote