View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 08:55 AM   #9
88 Sleeper Coupe

rtusnake: Where are you located? You'd want $500 for the entire motor? including upper and lower intake?

As for the other people that responded: I understand completely about aluminum heads and all that but this is a very budget built car. Once I get this car into the 7's in the 1/8th (thats all we have around here) this car is retired. I plan to actually teach the girlfriend to race this car once it hits 7's and spend next year building a 351w motor to put into another car that I want to be in the 7's with on motor.

I think the GT40 heads and upper/lower explorer intake will probably be the route I go with this car. I want to clean this motor up and make it a presentable car thats capable of 7's and still street legal. I guess 7's in the 1/8th on spray put me around high 12's I would think in the 1/4? My buddies built stang runs 6.9's and ran 10.80's in the quarter.

P.S. I know... what am i thinking.. teaching the girlfriend to drive the mustang and race it.. I must want this car wrecked! lol
88 Sleeper Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote