View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005, 06:25 AM   #10
93Cobra#2771
The Kocky One

Re: An update, of sorts, from Mike Glover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale McPeters
Everyone I know already has the A10 version. I did not pass it out so I do not know how everyone else got theirs. The A10 version that I have still has bugs etc. in it.
Bob sent me what was supposes to be a new version of A10 last week but I already had that release as far as I can tell from testing.
I do not know what fixes would be in the "official" A10 release that are not in the A10 that is already floating around....

I do know that he needs to release something as there are quite a few users that are not very happy about how long it has taken just to get a public response from him (Mike G.) on a possible release date. Well I take that back I got a response from him that said there would be a new software release in '05 sometime ago. Like about the first of the year?

I know that a few people have offered to help with items that just need to be keyed in.....which would have been a very big help to him.

I personally did not offer to help. I have no more spare time to offer.
He needs to realize that the core users/supporters of the tweecer are starting to get a bad taste in their mouth. Either he needs to accept help from others, or simply quit making promises he can't keep. I'd rather know the truth than be strung along.

Hell, this is the first mention I've heard of an update ALL YEAR from him. He doesn't keep people posted on the bbs/mailing list/website, etc. I know he wants to keep adding the new binaries in there, but there comes a time when he needs to give a cutoff date on those new binaries. Heck, I bet he'd be shocked how many tweecers are being used on the older stuff - I'll wager most of the tweecer sales cover stuff 5 years and older. Not typical for a DIY person to take a brand new/under warranty vehicle and start messing with the tune...

Anyhow...

Kocky will be back!

93Cobra#2771 is offline   Reply With Quote