View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 01:13 PM   #1
GoldnGT
.RAR

Send a message via AIM to GoldnGT Send a message via MSN to GoldnGT Send a message via Yahoo to GoldnGT
New Rims and Tires

Well, I'm sure most of you remember the old rims on my car. They were the 98 Cobra's in chrome. Nice looking rim, until they started having problems. I've had them on the car since I bought it, so I suppose it was about time anyway. The chrome around the bead line started chipping so the tire wasn't sealing and I was ending up having to air my front two tires up every other day or so. Tried using several different things to fix it, but none of them seemed to work. Sooo.. I bought new rims and tires. I stayed with the Chrome, b/c well.. I just like the way chrome looks.

Went from a 245/45 on an 8" rim to a 275/40 on a 9" rim. I love the new look and I don't have any rubbing problems. Went from the old Nitto's I had to the Goodrich GeForce Sport. It was a decent priced tire and had pretty good reviews.

All these pics were taken today and the car isn't clean at all. Thats a job for tomorrow when the rain is gone =)

Last edited by GoldnGT; 04-11-2007 at 01:16 PM.
GoldnGT is offline   Reply With Quote