StreetStangs.net  

Go Back   StreetStangs.net > Technical > Ford Pushrod Tech (5.0 & 5.8)
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2007, 05:19 PM   #1
bill302

progress pics.

as some of you might have read i blew a headgasket at the track 2 weeks ago i removed the heads and ported them along with the upper and lower intake i did this myself then i had the machine shop clean and check them cut the valves 3 angle and mill 10 thousands and install seals....all i need is the injectors Mr.Slave gave me to arrive in the mail and thanks again Mr.Slave i owe you one!!!!!!!! and i will be done well here is where i'm at.....

heres what it looked like a few days ago....

and here is where im at now...

heres a pic.of the port work....

1995 GT,TKO500,cobra intake,pro5.0 shifter,King Cobra Clutch,Compucar n2o wetkit,BBK underdrive pulleys,custom x pipe,flowmasters,2.5" exhaust,3"chrometips,Hooker shortys,chrome Cobra R rims w/ 05 spinners,PBR double piston calipers,aluminum driveshaft,MSD coil,Accel wires,K&N filter,CAI,3.73 gears.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2138402

Last edited by bill302; 05-12-2007 at 06:31 PM.
bill302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 02:14 AM   #2
Mr.Slave

Anytime! Hey did I give you that tracking number? I ship stuff all the time for my ebay business so things get a little fuzzy and I cant remember if I did or not. If not I'll give it to you Monday.

Oh and by the way, I didn't get a chance to clean them up at all so you might want to check the filters and run a little cleaner through them.
306 stock block, balanced forged internals, main girdle, cam motion custom grind, Twisted Wedge heads, GT-40 intake with port matched lower, 24# injectors, Big Shot plate kit, equal length shortys, o/r x-pipe, CAI, electric fan, A/C and smog delete, all the supporting mods.
Mr.Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 03:35 PM   #3
04 Mach1
Bet I red light B4U

Send a message via AIM to 04 Mach1
04 Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 07:42 PM   #4
bill302

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Slave View Post
Anytime! Hey did I give you that tracking number? I ship stuff all the time for my ebay business so things get a little fuzzy and I cant remember if I did or not. If not I'll give it to you Monday.

Oh and by the way, I didn't get a chance to clean them up at all so you might want to check the filters and run a little cleaner through them.
no i didnt get a tracking number...........but i do have a new filter,pintle cap, o-rings and spacer...thanks.

1995 GT,TKO500,cobra intake,pro5.0 shifter,King Cobra Clutch,Compucar n2o wetkit,BBK underdrive pulleys,custom x pipe,flowmasters,2.5" exhaust,3"chrometips,Hooker shortys,chrome Cobra R rims w/ 05 spinners,PBR double piston calipers,aluminum driveshaft,MSD coil,Accel wires,K&N filter,CAI,3.73 gears.

Old 05-15-2007, 09:01 PM   #5
bill302

i got the injector today they tested great...i replaced the one i had leaking and finished motor and its running alot stronger after the port work,new headgasket and replacing the leaky injector....and thanks again Mr.Slave