StreetStangs.net  

Go Back   StreetStangs.net > Technical > Project Cars
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2006, 02:47 AM   #1
wickedstang

Question can anyone help me

what's up guy's i'm new up in here.....i'm from oceanside california...... i need some help .......i'm looking for some cool pict's of a 2003 or a 1999 cobra because i'm thinking of geting one..........i have a 2006 v6 mustang because i need something faster then that ....i got it because of the gas to work........i get out of work sometime's and i'm just chilling at the red light bumping music and i see camaro's / trans-am's / gto's / gt mustang's and cobra's / rice rocket's / want to race me all the time and i'm like s@#$ hell no ........ so we go at it...... i'm down to race anyone ..... i don't care....but not one my v6 f@#$&* that ....... i get smoke all the time on that peace of s*#$ ....... i hope some one can help me out here......thank you guy's for your time. p/s mustang lover to the end..........from wickedstang a member of a muscle car club call ''wicked heritage'' in sandiegocounty.........
wickedstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 07:26 AM   #2
natedawgg94

Re: can anyone help me

could always turbo the v6.......

1994 Cobra Pace Car #365 of 1000 light mods

1994 mustang GT 3.55's, 331 stroker, 75mm tb, 75mm maf, mac h pipe SOLD (ole yella u will be missed ((>>.

Rubbing Is Racing
natedawgg94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 07:59 AM   #3
Shorty
Pr0j3ct P1mp T1t3, y0!

damn what a huge sig.
Old 06-20-2006, 08:14 AM   #4
wickedstang

sweet pict......thank's natedawgg94........but if i turbo my v6 will i f@#$ up my engine yes/ or /no just thinking?......can i get a chip and put turbo on it.....i have a flowmaster on it but if i can make it faster that will be cool....then i can get a cobra and have 2 car's so what to you think.....one for work and then my cobra for kill's and to race on the track's........
wickedstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 10:44 PM   #5
One_live95

Send a message via MSN to One_live95

if you plan on having a hot rod, unless it's a factory supercharged cobra, better plan on having a backup ride. That's just my 2 cents anyhow..... I know i tried the daily, while keeping mods modest for a while, and IMO the little quirks etc. that a hot rod or modified car have even with tuning, are just a PITA

jason
One_live95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 05:04 AM   #6
QWKSNKE
3v's are slow

I might be able to help you better if there wasn't a million smiley's in your post where i could understand what the hell you are asking
03 F250 SD.. Edge Evo, AFE Stage 1 CAI
08 GT. JBA axle back, FRPP springs, FRPP swaybars.. daughter's
01 Cobra vert... wife's

I need a new toy
QWKSNKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 05:11 AM   #7
Italian LX
Daddy x4 ...we're done

Quote:
Originally Posted by One_live95
if you plan on having a hot rod, unless it's a factory supercharged cobra, better plan on having a backup ride. That's just my 2 cents anyhow..... I know i tried the daily, while keeping mods modest for a while, and IMO the little quirks etc. that a hot rod or modified car have even with tuning, are just a PITA

I don't have many "quirks" with my car; however, one did pop up earlier this week. As I pulled away from my house to go to work, it sounded like one of my cylinders has dropped out. I just turned around, parked the coupe, and hopped into the BMW and drove to work. I've been pretty busy after work so I haven't had a chance to look at it yet.... but I'm in no rush thanks to my back-up car.

Also, it keeps you from having to rush a weekend install in order to have the car ready to drive to work on Monday. . . and it gives you a way to make a trip to the auto parts store while your car is on jack stands.
Italian LX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 06:59 AM   #8
NightHawk756
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Quote:
Originally Posted by QWKSNKE
I might be able to help you better if there wasn't a million smiley's in your post where i could understand what the hell you are asking
+1!!

Although....his second post didn't have the smileys but still was hard to follow. How old is this guy by the way? Can he even afford two cars?
NightHawk756 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 07:26 PM   #9
joker
Friends

Sell the v6, dont buy a cobra. Take the procedes from the car sale and purchase the Hooked on Phonics and Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing combo pack.
joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 07:42 PM   #10
94five0
S-6 Mafia

Location: above a bowling alley and below another bowling alley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker
Sell the v6, dont buy a cobra. Take the procedes from the car sale and purchase the Hooked on Phonics and Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing combo pack.
94five0 is offline   Reply With Quote