StreetStangs.net  

Go Back   StreetStangs.net > Trade Goods > Product Review

Old 03-17-2005, 05:27 PM   #1
95GTMan
For Rent $25

Lentech converters

My impressions on the company as a whole is in the other thread.

http://forums.qwiksnake.com/showthread.php?t=1433

I had always heard that changing the converter in a car would change everything about the car, and I would never regret it. Well I don't . When I ordered my trans. I went ahead and bite the bullet and ordered a converter as well so I don't have to take the trans. back out later to install one.

I never really expected for my car to feel the way it feels after swapping to a smaller higher stall converter. It revs faster, has more torque down low, and it always keeps my car in the powerband on every shift. It has good highway manners and you can tell it likes to rev. It's a little sluggish(reminds me of how the stocker was all the time) under 2400, but when it gets there it's on. Stomping it from a stop results in smoking tires. One thing I don't like is the bucking it causes when the RPM's are under 1500. All in all I give it a 9 outta 10 because nothing is perfect.
95GTMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 09:30 AM   #2
coupe
Super Moderator

Re: Lentech converters

I'm glad you went that route instead of more bolt-ons...It's definitely a performace requirement for the autos.