StreetStangs.net  

Go Back   StreetStangs.net > Technical > Ford Pushrod Tech (5.0 & 5.8)
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-18-2005, 08:19 PM   #34
jwillburn119

Send a message via Yahoo to jwillburn119
Thumbs down Re: Oh my GOD help me please

hey its definately OBD II because the OBD I wouldnt fit at all... II started in 1995, all around... and i dont thin there are any other test modules anywhere that will connect old school... there are factory ones for certain parts... the maf doesnt change the way the car runs at all at idle, but at above idle it changes RPMS... like an idiot i am gonna try the fuel filter... and the reason i am removing EGR.. is because the valve is disconnected, and i half think it might be stuck half open... allowing UNMETERED air in... but i really dont see how that would make for worse performance... are there any reprogram mod for the 95? i dont think so... but surely there is a programmer out there... all the stuff i was told last night i did, and it still sucks... drove it to work today, and it still cuts out in all ranges... but only with a load... no load it will max out without a second thought... im totally at a loss... gonna replace the O2 censors this weekend to see if it helps... and maybe check the fuel reg...