StreetStangs.net  

Go Back   StreetStangs.net > Trade Goods > Product Review

Old 06-20-2009, 11:45 AM   #11
coupe
Super Moderator

Yea... looks a little bit off to me too. Maybe they used a Lincoln Mark7 as a "jig"
Old 06-23-2009, 06:43 PM   #12
Dale McPeters
5.0 Block/Walnut Cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by EHardy1971 View Post
I've read on the corral,and a couple of other sites, of quite a few people having fitment issues with them on Foxes.
Yep the pre-muffler cat kit that I bought to put on the '93 cobra did not fit at all. I had to cut and fit new piping just to make up the 12" section that they cut to short......I do not think their kits are anywhere near as good as borla, magnaflow, bbk, mac etc. etc......even Summit Racing's kit for foxes is better than their stuff.

I was not very impressed with their craftsmanship.
I will not buy their exhaust items again.

Last edited by Dale McPeters; 06-23-2009 at 06:45 PM.
Dale McPeters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:12 AM   #13
03slobra

I just got a call from the guy i sent the pics to and he said "Your system is to far back and your hangers on the car are on backwards" so apparently I know nothing about mustangs he (pypes guy) is god and I was a mistake brought onto this earth.I think I will go to penn. and weld this entire kit on the outside of his 93 honda and see how he likes the great fitting,bolt on LOL exhaust kit.
03slobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 10:55 PM   #14
Dale McPeters
5.0 Block/Walnut Cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03slobra View Post
I just got a call from the guy i sent the pics to and he said "Your system is to far back and your hangers on the car are on backwards" so apparently I know nothing about mustangs he (pypes guy) is god and I was a mistake brought onto this earth.I think I will go to penn. and weld this entire kit on the outside of his 93 honda and see how he likes the great fitting,bolt on LOL exhaust kit.
Like coupe stated above they used an '87 Lincoln Mark 7 as a jig....

On mine I even set the stock h-pipe back up in the car to make sure that I had not lost my mind when trying to make their crap fit. I was lucky enough to have a chop saw and welding machines so that I could fix mine.

You will probably just have to take it to a muffler shop and have it fixed as they will probably not do anything about it anyway.