Go Back   StreetStangs.net > Technical > EEC Management > Tweecer
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-22-2005, 07:19 AM   #4
Dale McPeters
5.0 Block/Walnut Cracker

Re: An update, of sorts, from Mike Glover

Richard,
You would be about 90% correct in making that statement as most DIY users own older model vehicles 4 to 5 years old or older. The ones that I know do anyway.
Most of the ones that own the newer cars etc. "ARE" going to SCT because they know that they can get actual support and regular updates for the software/hardware. For the older cars that I have I do not need that kind of support as I have the means to get to everything that I need. Well except for on the '93gt but that is another story. But if I were to buy something lets say like a 2006-07 GT500 Mustang unlikely but if I did do you think that I would try to tune it with anything other than SCT? It would be highly doubtful.

I can tell you that Mike G. has lost a few very knowledegable and faithful EEC-Tuner/TwEECer users to SCT just because of no public communication on the list or in the forums............
It really does make me feel bad for some of the other users that he would not consider at least sticking his head in every now and then just to let them know how things are going wether it be good or bad......or to just say "It is taking longer that I had planned etc." for some that would be worth a lot.