StreetStangs.net  

Go Back   StreetStangs.net > Technical > EEC Management
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2009, 12:04 AM   #1
97cobrasvt
I got a good sugar moma

i have a question for ya

I have finally got my car on the road again. I went to get into it on sunday just to drive it and brake in the new motor but it would not run. I drove it the day before with no problems at all. I checked the coil and nothing so I break out the meter and the coil seems to be fine but to make sure I had a new coil so I tryed it still nothing. So I pulled the I M on the distributor and had it checked and it was good. So I thought for a while and checked my 6al and it checked out good. I checked all the wires that go to the dis and has power were it should and a good ground. I have power from the switch and when I turn the key to run and turn the engine over it has power on that wire as well. The pip wire I am not sure as I dont know if I checked it right. I got to thinking that I have not been smelling gas even though I have been turning it over alot so I checked the injectors with a light I bought from the part store for injectors and they are not working either when I am turning the engine over. So the question is what is the common thing between the injectors and the coil. Would it not be the PIP sensor in the distributor. Sorry for the long post any help would be appreciated. Steven