StreetStangs.net  

Go Back   StreetStangs.net > Board Specific > Welcome Forum

Old 05-15-2012, 08:06 PM   #1
SteedaChaos

Send a message via Yahoo to SteedaChaos
Loooong time no see

Hey gang its Craig here, been years since i had dropped in on ya'll, i think possibly 2008 lol so i felt i reintroduce myself again some ya'll remember my blk fox coupe Chobits that was a faux Steeda but Steeda would be proud of thru and thru as it was a fun daily driven supercharged built 331 no corners cut on the Steeda suspension road race coupe with goals to see it reach 500,000 miles. That goal was getting so close too but tight times an turn of events just burned my passion out for that neglected tired old coupe. I got to the point after loosing the crank on the 331 (hard 81,000 later on that motor) with all work an distraction of driving up to Decatur alot i let old age catch up and take its toll on the Chobits. So now it sits at Rick's shop where he says its waiting for still for me lol.

I popped back up on here just to get in touch with the mustang gangs again as i'm missing an yearning for fun to drive, beautiful to hear roar 2001-2004 GT or Mach 1 or earlier N/A Cobra with the aluminum DOHC 4.6 cause those motors sound so good in the SN95/New Edge bodies hehe life is boring in my stealth quiet KIA i call Bubblez its a dose of coffee to get out into the mustang at 5:15 am and hear that engine sing upon fire up and the drive to work

Its great to see ya'll are still here my bro kept me up with the happenings of MPH it was sad to see that come to an end and i guess Tim made it up there to Michigan to tune and do big name cars?

Bubblez wearing Chobits tag
Old 05-15-2012, 08:24 PM   #2
TheJeanyus
Administrator

Good to see you around.
TheJeanyus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:09 PM   #3
QWKSNKE
3v's are slow

yep glad to see you stop in for a visit.

And yep I think a lot of us have been through some life changes over last 3- 4 years that have required that our hobby be put on the back burner. Of course the economy down turn helped with that as well.

I hope that in that in the near future everyone's life stabilizes where we can start having dinner meets and events again. (LOL, if the website lasts that long).
03 F250 SD.. Edge Evo, AFE Stage 1 CAI
08 GT. JBA axle back, FRPP springs, FRPP swaybars.. daughter's
01 Cobra vert... wife's

I need a new toy
QWKSNKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 11:21 AM   #4
EHardy1971
Trunk Monkey

I remember a couple of your posts about the time I joined up, but welcome back! Nice Fox too.
06 TBSS
EHardy1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 04:21 PM   #5
SteedaChaos

Send a message via Yahoo to SteedaChaos
Hey thanks Ehardy and yes i see i show back up 5,000 post later after you had joined hehe! I tell you yea it will still be awhile beofre i possibly jump back into with another mustang, it was more shocking when i did a parts an work list up for say a 2001 GT, it hurst when you easily ran up a tab of $2,400 for good exhaust system from the long tubes all way back, gears, springs, and a tune brought back those memories when the 4.6's came on the scene and parts were quite bit more than the 5.0's whew then to throw in $1400 FR500 wheel pkg i'm like you know its best i dont look at as whole like this, depressing lol Just get the mustang first then let the rest fall in place hehe
Old 05-16-2012, 08:04 PM   #6
EHardy1971
Trunk Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteedaChaos View Post
Hey thanks Ehardy and yes i see i show back up 5,000 post later after you had joined hehe! I tell you yea it will still be awhile beofre i possibly jump back into with another mustang, it was more shocking when i did a parts an work list up for say a 2001 GT, it hurst when you easily ran up a tab of $2,400 for good exhaust system from the long tubes all way back, gears, springs, and a tune brought back those memories when the 4.6's came on the scene and parts were quite bit more than the 5.0's whew then to throw in $1400 FR500 wheel pkg i'm like you know its best i dont look at as whole like this, depressing lol Just get the mustang first then let the rest fall in place hehe
I hear ya'. I still have my coupe, which has gone through a few changes since I joined up, and as you can see in the sig/avatar, I added another toy to the fleet.
06 TBSS
EHardy1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:11 AM   #7
Italian LX
Daddy x4 ...we're done

Quote:
Originally Posted by QWKSNKE View Post
And yep I think a lot of us have been through some life changes over last 3- 4 years that have required that our hobby be put on the back burner. Of course the economy down turn helped with that as well.

I slowed down quite a bit after I got married and then my posting came to a screeching halt once the kids were born. I think I have logged on maybe three times in the past two years. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by QWKSNKE View Post
I hope that in that in the near future everyone's life stabilizes where we can start having dinner meets and events again. (LOL, if the website lasts that long).
Me too.

'86 Mustang GT Convertible
'88 Mustang LX coupe
'11 Odyssey TE
'21 Insight Touring
Italian LX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:52 PM   #8
yellowSVT

welcome back..
2012 f150 4x4 5.0 blk
2012 rzr LE S orange
2012 rzr LE silver/blk