StreetStangs.net  

Go Back   StreetStangs.net > Technical > Mod Motor Tech (4.6 & 5.4)

Old 07-05-2008, 11:31 AM   #1
QWKSNKE
3v's are slow

2005-2008 performance magazine is out

Here is a post from Jim@jdmperformance I came across at another site

Quote:
Jim@JDM

2005-2008 Mustang Performance Magazine, your S197 Mustang Powersource!!!

This has just been released by the guys from Muscle Mustangs Magazine! Evan Smith the Editor of MMFF was by the shop the other day to pick up his Lightning truck the project "Fridge". He dropped a couple of new magazines on my desk, the first three i noticed where these Chevy magazines, may as well have been copies of Vogue, because they went straight to the trash can. But then i saw under the pile a bright red S197 Stang on the cover of one and at the top it read "Your S197 Mustang Powersource" and it called to me! Then a few pages through i saw the article of my car they ran in MMFF a few months ago and i was totally sold.

I called Evan back to see how to get these and he said right now they are only available at the newstand. A little upsetting but i figured hey let me tell everyone else about this magazine, if you like it as much as i did contact the editors and writers in the magazine and tell them how much and why you like it. Maybe they will bring this to a quarterly or even monthly program!

I thought this was cool and wanted to share there are many cool articles including the new release of C&L Performances 3v intake manifold and Cylinder heads, The 3v supercharged shoot out, awesome feature cars "Ground Breaker" a Turbonetics turbo car, "Tequila Sunrise" The twin turbo/nitrous bright orange S197 that full throttle kustomz put together, The Steeda Bee Sting V6 Supercharged car, and My Yellow Saleen NA Drag stang all graced the pages. They also covered the 12's or Bust article they did with JPC about a year ago in the MMFF magazine. That is a great story and one that would help alot of guys reach their goals at the track. Then Finally a Comp cams engine dyno test and Vortech intercooled blower install to finish it off!! Even included was a drag test with a shelby that Evolution performance put together. This was a really awesome read, one of the few magazines ive read from edge to edge. If your an S197 enthusiast as much as i am run out to your local book stores that would normally carry Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords Magazine and you should be able to find the 2005-2008 Mustang Performance Magazine

03 F250 SD.. Edge Evo, AFE Stage 1 CAI
08 GT. JBA axle back, FRPP springs, FRPP swaybars.. daughter's
01 Cobra vert... wife's

I need a new toy
QWKSNKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 01:49 PM   #2
banditmwp
Welcome to America!

Send a message via AIM to banditmwp Send a message via Yahoo to banditmwp
better start reading, or else you're gonna get spanked all over again at track day

91 GT Convertible

2006 Nissan Titan LE Crew Cab
2014 Peterbilt 337/Marion 22' box
banditmwp is offline   Reply With Quote