StreetStangs.net  

Go Back   StreetStangs.net > Technical > EEC Management > Tweecer
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-2006, 06:45 PM   #11
sinistercoupe

Re: Tweecer tuning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Lincoln
oh yeah.. Blowthru, that should be right.

Yes, all of them shoot up after 4V. That is normal. If it's working for you now, I wouldnt worry about loading it into a different program.
Cool,i figured that. Do you use any other logging device like DataQ to datalog or just adjust the maf transfer by feel since you don't have an Rt. I may need your help getting this dialed in since i just have a base tweeer like you.
sinistercoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 08:15 PM   #12
Disney Lincoln

No datalogger, just adjust by what the WB tells me. I'm glad to help where I can. There are much more knowledgable people on this site than I though! This is where I come when I have questions about it.
Disney Lincoln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 08:34 PM   #13
sinistercoupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Lincoln
No datalogger, just adjust by what the WB tells me. I'm glad to help where I can. There are much more knowledgable people on this site than I though! This is where I come when I have questions about it.
thanks,i took it for a drive today and drivability/idle/part throttle is good. I made a few wot passes just letting it make 6 psi (.4 bar) for a bit but didn't stay in it very long since it was dark and i was scared of cops..lol...the AFR went to about 13:1 or so which is a lot better then before.

That was with the top row of the base OL table at 11.0:1 and the unmodifed maf transfer that i put in for the blowthrough bullet. I changed the top row to 10:1 and loaded into position 2 on the Tweecer and i'll probably tune it some more this weekend in the daytime.

Disney,do you have a logger for your WB? I think i need to get one..i have a plxm300 now and kind of wish i would have got the zeitronix instead since it has datalogging for the same price.
sinistercoupe is offline   Reply With Quote