StreetStangs.net  

Go Back   StreetStangs.net > Technical > Chassis, Drivetrain, Suspension, Brakes & Tires
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-2007, 01:56 PM   #1
CrazyInBlack
Crusin...

Cool Brake question on fox

Ok, I am still fighting with the mess one of the previous owners left me with as far as the brakes are concerned. Does the parking brake on the fox attach with a U shaped slide that attaches to the rear of the caliper with a smooth bolt and cotter pin?

if it does, does anyone know where I might find a pair of those bolts with cotter pins, and one of the brackets that attaches to the back of the caliper?
Liberal education has nothing to do with liberal or conservative politics. Liberal education is the simple idea of a broad and well-rounded course of study in the humanities, social sciences, sciences, and the arts. The overarching goal is to liberate the mind from ignorance and superstition.
CrazyInBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 07:32 PM   #2
Craig K.
Nothing new here

I am pretty sure that the only fox rear disk that are similiar to what you have is an SVO, good luck finding someone to part with those pieces.

That said, I think I might have a set of rear calipers / brackets for what you have. I am not sure if all the parts are there, post a pic if you can and I will see if I have what your talking about.
2011 KIA Optima GTS
Craig K. is offline   Reply With Quote